Handling the Source
Cloning the Source
Using git bash is not the most convenient way! Use TortoiseGit!
- Download TortoiseGit from here:
- Right click a new folder and click git clone
- Enter the URL https://git01.codeplex.com/ocular
- Click OK
- Wait for it to clone
Committing your changes
Done your changes? Have you checked that your code is compatible with the latest version
Congratulations! You've done your first commit!
- Right click the folder with your changes in, and click git commit -> master.
- Write a comment about your changes and sign off.
- Select the files in the selectboxes that you want to commit.
- Click OK.
- To send your changes to the repo, right click on the folder again, go into the TortoiseGit section and choose git push.
- Click OK and enter your codeplex credentials.