Come on, we must do this

Topics: Development, General Discussion, UI Development
Developer
Aug 23, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Come on, we must do this. Is this project dead? 

Aug 27, 2012 at 3:08 PM

I hope not. Apparently we need a new GUI designer as the two we had jumped ship. :(

Developer
Sep 4, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Oh no, that's no good. Still need a GUI Designer? I can do it.

Coordinator
Sep 4, 2012 at 3:23 PM

If you could, you could help get the project moving, so please, do! ;)

Developer
Sep 16, 2012 at 1:20 PM

Hi FrewCen, no way it's not dead! I just joined ;o) .. let's get this thing moving

Coordinator
Sep 26, 2012 at 11:41 PM

And for someone reason, I was kicked from the project and from my account. Aurora, can you please add me back as a coordinator? And YES we'd LOVE to have someone take a shot at the GUI.

Developer
Oct 12, 2012 at 8:48 AM
Edited Oct 12, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Do you guys have a Design proposal that I could check out? Or do you want me to base it off the image on the front page of this project? :-) I'd like to know what you want it to look like. Or if you want me to just go ahead with it that's fine too.

Coordinator
Oct 12, 2012 at 3:02 PM
protectedidentity wrote:

Do you guys have a Design proposal that I could check out? Or do you want me to base it off the image on the front page of this project? :-) I'd like to know what you want it to look like. Or if you want me to just go ahead with it that's fine too.

The sort of style is in the MaxwillyGUI folder of the source, take a look.

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM

I think he just uploaded a WPF GUI

Coordinator
Oct 22, 2012 at 2:52 PM

The last commit was in September, so no...

Developer
Oct 26, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Oh so he's not working on it anymore? Cause I got the feeling that he was doing the GUI and I didn't wanna override any of it. My mistake. I'll upload what I've done so far in the morning after sleep, yeah? :)

Coordinator
Oct 26, 2012 at 11:32 AM
protectedidentity wrote:

Oh so he's not working on it anymore? Cause I got the feeling that he was doing the GUI and I didn't wanna override any of it. My mistake. I'll upload what I've done so far in the morning after sleep, yeah? :)

You're currently the only designer, and if you want you can create a new folder for it ;).

Developer
Nov 14, 2012 at 8:31 PM

So do we have an active UI guy on this!? I'm excited to help out with this project!