Statistic Update

Topics: General Discussion
Coordinator
May 15, 2012 at 2:43 PM

I thought I would put a few statistics into perspective. Ocular was created on the 10th of May, and has been on CodePlex for an even shorter amount of time. In these few days, we have gathered:

• 11 Followers
  • 2,000 Page Views
  • 192 Unique Visits
  • 12 Source Commits
  • 17 Source Downloads
  • 14 Developers

This is an inspiring start for all of us! As always, we welcome any prospective contributors, and hope that we can continue to make this project a future success. :)

Cameron

Coordinator
May 15, 2012 at 4:22 PM
I find it very encouraging that we have had almost 200 visitors, and I agree with you! It's a great indicator that this project isn't going to just fade away :D

I thought I would put a few statistics into perspective. Ocular was created on the 10th of May, and has been on CodePlex for an even shorter amount of time. In these few days, we have gathered:
  • 11 Followers
  • 2,000 Page Views
  • 192 Unique Visits
  • 12 Source Commits
  • 17 Source Downloads
  • 14 Developers
This is an inspiring start for all of us! As always, we welcome any prospective contributors, and hope that we can continue to make this project a future success. :)
Cameron
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ocular@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email ocular@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com
May 15, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Me too!