This project is read-only.

Discussions under Development

Welcome to Ocular's discussion forum!

Is this project dead?

first post: NickyBlue wrote: Hi Aurora!, Just came across your project, seems post are too muc...

Suggestion: Scintilla Text Editor

first post: MasterRo wrote: I was looking at some of the designer source and noticed that this ...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: My original solution does not work as I had hoped, but there is a w...

Translating Ocular

first post: alebcay wrote: Once this program gets off the ground, I'd be more than happy in he...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: That would be great, sadly at the moment the program is not really ...

programming skils, want to join

first post: alexliu01 wrote: Hi, It's my first time working on an open source project. I want t...

latest post: alexliu01 wrote: From: Aurora01 Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITK...

Attention all potential developers

first post: Aurora01 wrote: Hello, since I have had many requests via codeplex to join, could ...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: If you're still experiencing problems, just tell me here, I'll see ...

So I couldn't help but notice...

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: That the home page was updated with some slick looking UI stuff......

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: LogicaLInsanity wrote: That the home page was updated with some ...

Come on, we must do this

first post: FrewCen wrote: Come on, we must do this. Is this project dead?

latest post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: So do we have an active UI guy on this!? I'm excited to help out w...

Running Ocular in visual studio

first post: soffoalbert wrote: How do i run ocular in visual studio ?

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: Please refer to your other thread, I have explained it there.

Getting started

first post: soffoalbert wrote: I please need help with getting started in terms of what tools i n...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: VS C# 2010 or VS 2012 Pro is all you need to open the code, just op...

Using Git

first post: Aurora01 wrote: Developers, please make sure you type the following in the git comm...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions