This project is read-only.

Discussions under UI Development

Welcome to Ocular's discussion forum!

Design mode

first post: Takigava wrote: 1)Is it still alive? mshtml not a solution) 2)How do you plan to i...

latest post: Takigava wrote: WYSIWYG is awful. Your project was the last hope for me, but it see...

My Suggestions?!

first post: Othalian wrote: Hi all, Happy New Year to everyone. I hope you are all starting to...

latest post: tepotzotlaneninte wrote: **Aurora01 wrote:** > I think your first idea is a great one that i...

Attention all potential developers

first post: Aurora01 wrote: Hello, since I have had many requests via codeplex to join, could ...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: If you're still experiencing problems, just tell me here, I'll see ...

So I couldn't help but notice...

first post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: That the home page was updated with some slick looking UI stuff......

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: LogicaLInsanity wrote: That the home page was updated with some ...

Come on, we must do this

first post: FrewCen wrote: Come on, we must do this. Is this project dead?

latest post: LogicaLInsanity wrote: So do we have an active UI guy on this!? I'm excited to help out w...

Running Ocular in visual studio

first post: soffoalbert wrote: How do i run ocular in visual studio ?

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: Please refer to your other thread, I have explained it there.

Getting started

first post: soffoalbert wrote: I please need help with getting started in terms of what tools i n...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: VS C# 2010 or VS 2012 Pro is all you need to open the code, just op...

Logo Design

first post: vibbix wrote: I have been working in Inkscape to create a temp logo for the proje...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: Great! I look forward to seeing your progress! Happy birthday by t...

Latest UI!

first post: Maxwilly wrote: I've committed my own GUI to the repository, if anyone is interest...

latest post: Maxwilly wrote: I created it in VS11. As for the size, it's Metro, you wouldn't und...

Ocular Prototype #1

first post: Zychro wrote: Hi guys, after work on ocular, here is The UI (notice that are mad...

latest post: Aurora01 wrote: Not too bad, needs some work, but the basic design could work... ...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions